After we celebrated bringing in the New Year as a family, I started back up at work (I am still working as an occupational therapist in the school district) and Clayton went back to work (although my man never really got much of a break for the holidays but that is how business works). Clayton's younger sister, Holly, came and stayed with us for a few days and it was so nice to have her with us as we miss her terribly now that she is back at school in Hawaii--paradise!! While she was here we took her all around to run our errands--poor thing--but we also took lil' Miss Abigail to her 18 month old check up with the Pediatrician. Yes, she is already 18 months old--can you believe it?!? Honestly, where did our baby go? She is such a big girl now. She weighed 34 pounds, is 36 inches long and off the charts for her age. Her doctor let us know that Abigail is doing great and she is as tall as some three year olds. Let me tell you, when she stands this girlie is TALL! :-) She has always been longer/taller than other babies her age so there are no worries with how fast she is growing because she always seems to keep a steady pace with this. :-)
On January 24th I celebrated my 29th birthday party and my most amazing husband made a spectacular dinner for me and my family. We had 11 over for dinner and this is what he made for us.
-A Pot Roast with all the veggies
-Chicken in wine sauce
-Steamed Asparagus
-Chilled Salad
-Rolls
-Mashed potatoes
He is so amazing!!! After dinner we all played Pictionary in our living room and had the most laughs in awhile. Here are some pictures from all occasions.
At the neighborhood park with my mommy and daddy
Did you know that I absolutely LOVE bubbles!!!
Getting ready for my birthday dinner! My Clayton knows how to spoil me
My family minus my Clayton--he is taking the picture.
At the Houston Auto Show
My big brother, Todd, with Abigail and mommy
Abigail kept saying, "I want Todd..I want Todd" after we left---she is now bonded to her Uncle Todd







No comments:
Post a Comment