Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Can You Believe She is Already 2 years old!!!!!!!

Okay, my posts are getting few and far between.  The reason could be partly because my computer still has a virus so I have to use my work computer, and my camera is not hooked up to my work computer; therefore, I cannot share the 1,400 pictures I have taken since my last "photo" post.  Yes, that is 1,400 pictures---I take a lot of pictures of my family and I am hardly in any of them, but I guess that is what a mommy does.   Right now Abigail and I are home together for the summer---the most amazing perk in my job!  We are having the BEST time together and I am going to miss my baby girl when school starts again.  I am still going to work part time to be able to have the opportunity to be home with my Abigail on Mondays and Fridays.  Abigail is going to start going to preschool in the fall as well and she is already excited.  She constantly talks about "school" and the "school bus".  I have to remind her that she will not be riding the school bus until she goes to Kindergarten, but she sure does love seeing the school bus from the car! 
Abigail is talking in full sentences---all day!  She is singing her "ABC's" perfectly clear and she is counting to 10 with her fingers.  Her latest sentence is "Mommy, I'm so proud of you"  she just melts my heart.  I think I say "Abigail, I am so proud of you"  a lot!! :-) 
Abigail started walking as well!  This is a big deal for us here at the Wisian Household and I think I tear up everytime I see her walking---she has come so far with all that she has gone through and all that she may have to go through.  Her Ortho. Surgeon did mention possible future surgeries for Abigail's left hip---a left pelvic osteotomy.  He said her hips look good but the angle is not exactly what it should be so he is keeping an eye on it and we are hoping her hip starts developing normally like it should.
Abigail turned 2 years old last Thursday, July 7th.  We took her in for her 2 year well-check up and all is good.  Our daughter is 39.5 inches long (as tall as a three and a half year old). We know she is going to be a tall girl and we are so proud of her.  Clayton and I believe she received the tall genes from our grandfathers...my grandfather was around 6'4 and his grandfather is 6'4 as well.
Abigail is such a sweet kid and absolutely LOVES being with her "friends"  she really doesn't ever miss mommy or daddy when she is around other children..very social little girl and very ready for school.  We are so proud of our Sunshine girl!  She makes us so incredibly proud and happy every minute of everyday.  Right now I am going around the house and Houston frantically getting ready for her big "YO GABBA GABBA" 2nd Birthday Party, which is going to be held at our home this weekend...and we are going ALL out for this one!  We cannot wait to celebrate with close friends and family and Abigail cannot wait to PLAY and jump--on the moonwalk--and swim in the pool!!  Until next time...we send all of our love!
XOXO,
The Wisian Family

No comments:

Post a Comment