Well, we have made it to week 29 in our pregnancy. Today was quite a day of beginning to put the nursery together. Clayton, my wonderful husband, put up the curtains in the baby's room, but we are still missing a part to make it complete. He was definitely not having the best time doing this as his drill kept messing up on him and he got frustrated really fast. I began washing baby clothes last weekend and starting to fold everything.
I went to the doctor last Tuesday and the baby is well and growing big. I had to complete the glucose screening test to see if I may have any signs of gestational diabetes--pretty routine check. :-) No results yet, but I will let you know who it goes. I have also gained 2.5 pounds since my last checkup one month ago--but this is to account for the baby has gained at least a pound since then as well so we are both right on target. :-)
My wonderful work is giving me a baby shower this week at work and I am soo super excited. I love the ladies I work with and I am so blessed to be working where I am. :-) Only 6 more weeks until out for the summer--WHOOP!!
Okay, well that is it for now. Everyone stay safe, sweet, and be good to each other. All of our love. Clayton, Brooke, and baby
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I bet you are getting so excited! I can't wait to see your precious little thing!
ReplyDelete