Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

This weekend had been absolutely beautiful in Houston and Clayton and I have done all we can to enjoy this weather. We took our little Westie, Bella, for a LONG walk around one of our subdivision lakes on Friday evening, worked in the yard Saturday and for the most part of Sunday, and enjoyed a nice lunch on the patio of La Madeline after church. :-)

I also worked in the nursery today taking inventory on the baby things that I have graciously been given by my older sister, April. A couple of years ago April and Scott gave Clayton and I all of these bags full of baby clothes, baby bibs, binky's, blankets, a bumbo chair, toys etc. It will be something amazing for her to see her niece or nephew wearing an outfit that one of her babies use to wear. We so graciously appreciate all that she and Scott have done and given to us to help start our family out a little easier. It was really a lot of fun for me to sit in the empty nursery and just take in all of the wonderful baby goodness. It is also surreal to know that in just a few months that same empty nursery will be filled with such noise and plain cuteness!

Don't worry, once the nursery is all set up I will post some pictures. Clayton and I are getting eager to set up the crib, changing table, curtains, and bedding---or at least I am! :-)

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment