Saturday, August 29, 2009

Updates on Abigail and More!!


Clayton and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on August 19, 2009 and had an amazing and romantic dinner at Brenner's on the Bayou in Houston. We had such delicious food and it was our first time out without our little girl and life just seemed so much better knowing she was at home waiting for us.

The waiter decorated our dessert plate--so yummy!


We had such a good anniversary with many more to come!

Me before I ate my entire dessert!


Abigail is our little sleeping beauty. She loves her bouncer.




Very curious little girl.

Little Abigail right after her bath time. Abigail just loves taking a bath and cries like a mad woman when we get her out and put some clothes on her! This picture is actually pretty fuzzy but I thought it was a cute close up of her little chubby cheeks.

Abigail with her Grandma when she was about 4 weeks old.

___________________________________________
As you can see Abigail is growing so fast. I had since returned to work on August 25th, only working three days a week so that I can spend as much time as possible with our little girl. She smiles so much now and is beginning to reach and grasp onto her toys!! She is so alert and responds to familiar voices very fast. Tomorrow we are having a photographer come to our house to take some pictures of her more professionally.
Until next time--please be safe and take care!









So snuggly on daddy's belly!












This is Abigail in her robe outfit that her "Nonnie" got for her. She doesn't like to get out of her bath but she tolerates it better when we put her in this towel--it is a life saver. I can tell that our daughter is going to enjoy going to the spa with mommy one day--she already likes to be pampered and beautified.











Abigail with her Aunt Sydney looking right into each other's eyes--so adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Hugs and kisses to Abigail. She is so cute! Your anniversary pictures look good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a blessing to have a happy healthy family! She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is just beautiful, look at those eyes!! you look great too brooke! hope to see you guys soon :)

    ReplyDelete