Monday, September 7, 2009

Our Baby Girl is Two Months Old Already!

She is smiling at her daddy early on a Saturday morning. I guess she is so happy to be able to spend the whole Saturday with her mommy and daddy. :-)

Could daddy get any happier?? :-)


We cannot believe how fast time is going with our baby girl. It is as if I want time to just stop so that I can take all of her sweetness in; however, I know she must grow and with each day she is learning something new, which is so wonderful to see. We love her so much and we are so proud of everything she does.










3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! Sad we missed y'all this weekend, but hopefully soon we'll get to catch up! Happy Two Months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke she is so cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting ~ she is beautiful! thanks for sharing your blog with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail is so cute when she smiles at her Daddy! She's adorable! Looking forward to seeing all of you soon.

    ReplyDelete