Well, Abigail 11 weeks old now and she is doing great. She went to the doctor last Friday to get her first set of shots and she was really good--only cried for a few seconds. She weighed 13 pounds, 6 ounces (almost double her birth weight) and she was 24 1/2 inches long. She ranked in the 95%-97% in everything so she is growing just fine. She has better head/neck control now and only likes the position of sitting up in your lap on on the floor with assistance. She smiles all the time (although you wouldn't tell from these pictures that I had here--only because she immediately changes her facial expression when I get the camera out! Silly girl) She talks and coos to me all the time and loves to sing with her mommy. We love her so much and I literally cannot wait to wake up every morning to see my little girl.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Our Little Abigail--Such the princess already
Well, Abigail 11 weeks old now and she is doing great. She went to the doctor last Friday to get her first set of shots and she was really good--only cried for a few seconds. She weighed 13 pounds, 6 ounces (almost double her birth weight) and she was 24 1/2 inches long. She ranked in the 95%-97% in everything so she is growing just fine. She has better head/neck control now and only likes the position of sitting up in your lap on on the floor with assistance. She smiles all the time (although you wouldn't tell from these pictures that I had here--only because she immediately changes her facial expression when I get the camera out! Silly girl) She talks and coos to me all the time and loves to sing with her mommy. We love her so much and I literally cannot wait to wake up every morning to see my little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







What a sweetie! I agree that she could be Miss Strawberry Shortcake (or long cake in her case):) She's adorable and I LOVE the leggings!!
ReplyDelete