Okay, okay, so I am already behind with this 30 day blog challenge, but we have had a very busy few past days. We drove the Norheim, Texas for the weekend to visit with family and friends while attending the Yorktown Western Days Festival. I will include pictures as soon as I find the time.
Today I will talk about the reasoning and the meaning behind the name of our blog. Well, "All About Abigail" just seemed so appropriate because our lives naturally and wonderfully changed when our sweet Abigail entered this world. Everything in our lives has become "All About Abigail" and Clayton and I have changed for the better because of this sweet little girl. I pray that one day we will be blessed with more children and I know we will include his or her name in the title of the blog for it will then be all about Abigail and _____; however, for awhile she will continue to have all of the spotlight. :-)
Monday, October 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment