Monday, November 22, 2010

My Parents.

  My parents have loved me through and through and continue to do so everyday.  I am so incredibly blessed to have been given my parents and I truly believe I had a little to do with choosing all of them because each has shaped me into the woman and mother I am today.


My mother and myself

My sweet mother with our beautiful daughter


My stepmother, Connie, with Abigail

Our Hip Baby Girl with her Grandpa Don and Yia Yia!

Such a happy baby!

Connie made Abigail's Christmas stocking from needlepoint.  This was such a touching moment for Clayton and myself and such a priceless gift for our daughter.  Connie first made my stocking back in 1987, she made Clayton a stocking when we got married and now Abigail has her stocking--so all three hang by the fire place and we will treasure this precious gift every year.

My most generous, giving, incredible, father and I. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment