Welcome to our family website! Clayton and I wanted to start this blog to keep all of our friends and family updated on our growing family. I will do my very best to keep the site updated weekly for sure.
Well, I am 22 weeks pregnant (5 months along) and I am finally feeling great. My belly is much bigger than I am use to, but it is just a little baby bump right now. I have gained approximately 11 pounds thus far and I am beginning to feel the weight when I stand from the indian style position when I am working on the floor with the kiddos at work. The other morning Clayton was talking to my belly when I felt the baby move from the left side of my abdomen to the right side where Clayton was positioned. Then the baby began to kick Clayton's cheek several times as if he or she was so excited to hear DADDY!!! We are both so excited and cannot wait for the arrival of this little one. We both wake up happier every morning and we just feel so blessed!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment