Wow! It is amazing how much my belly has grown and how crazy it is to wake up one day and realize that this belly of mine is rounder and harder than ever because of our little baby growing inside! Yesterday, while we were in Nordheim, Texas visiting Clayton's family and our new little nephew, Layne, Clayton said to me in front of his family, "Wow, Brooke I think the baby grew today because your belly is much bigger this afternoon than it was this morning." Believe it or not--I think he is right.
We also went to the doctor last Thursday. Everything is perfect. We heard his or her little heartbeat and man it was fast---about 165-168 beats per minute. I of course have gained a little more weight in my belly and my blood pressure was fine. We pray that this little one continues to grow strong and healthy. I will keep you posted for more details as they come.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Yea Brooke and Clayton!!! We're so happy for y'all. What a special time. I can't wait to meet him or her and so glad you decided to blog so we can keep up. Miss you and take care.
ReplyDelete