Well, we had our 38th week doctor's appointment this past Monday and not much more to report. The baby's heart rate was at 158 beats per minute, I have not gained anymore weight (YAY!) and the baby's head is dropping. I am only about 1/2 cm dilated so we still have a ways to go. Last night;however, I was having some contractions but they did stop so maybe this is really the start of something--we shall wait and see, but I still want my little sweet pea to cook and grow especially if he or she is not ready yet--just want a healthy baby!
I had to travel down to Woman's Hospital yesterday to get some more blood work done so that was nice. :-) We go to the doctor again for my 39th week check-up on June 30th and I will let you know how we are doing.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment