Sunday, July 5, 2009

40 Weeks and No Baby Yet!

Well, our baby's due date has come and gone and he or she is plenty happy inside mama. We are going to Woman's Hospital in the morning for a 40 week ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid levels and the functioning of the placenta to see if we need to be induced or not. We will definitely keep you posted this week. Also, I hear there is going to be a full moon this Tuesday so maybe our baby will make his or her appearance on that day. :-)

Keep us in your prayers this week because this mama is a little nervous about the whole labor and delivery--more nervous about the baby's health. We cannot wait to be home with our little one. We hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend. Love always,
The Wisian Family

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you all day on the 4th! I kept wondering if the baby had come or not! Hang in there! It could be hours or minutes away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I also was thinking of you this weekend, and had to come check your blog to see if you had your little one yet. He/she is comfortable where they're at - they'll come out when they're good and ready - I'll keep all of you in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete