Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Abigail's First Christmas




Abigail dressed in her Christmas dress for Church.  I am not sure if she likes to be dressed up--what do you think??

Abigail was so excited to see what Santa had brought her and she played with her "Sing-A-Long Karaoke" machine all morning.  Santa was good to Abigail this year.

My little girl taking a little break to check out mommy with the camera.

She got so tired from sitting up for so long that she crashed on the floor--oh--but don't worry because she had plenty of toys on the floor waiting for her landing as she stayed occupied with this blow-up lion for awhile while she was laying on the floor.



My Christmas girl with her Uncle.

I thought that this was a good picture of my little sister and my mother feeding Abigail.  Nana is one of the rare individuals who can feed Abigail her bottle--she is a very particular little girl.


After we celebrated our first Christmas as a new family at our home in Houston we traveled to Nordheim, Texas to visit Abigail's Grandpa Wisian and Great-Grandparents.

Abigail looks happy in above picture; however, the reason she looks a little scared in the bottom picture is because she is about to play with her older cousin, Layne's new Christmas toy (he is 4 months older but)  Layne and Abigail played together but I think that Layne is a little to rough with Abigail.  This Christmas Clayton and I realized that our little girl is quite the girly girl.


Abigail playing with her second cousin, Cammy.

I think she is all tuckered out in this one...

..no, she is ready to open some presents!


Abigail's Grandpa Wisian and Carolyn gave her the cutest Disney "Princess Mobile"  Although she is a little too small for it now--she will definitely grow into it and I believe she already loves it!  Our little princess! Daddy had a good time helping his little girl figure out how to work the buttons.

Clayton was so excited because being in Nordheim during Christmas means deer hunting!  Look at my handsome husband!!

Abigail with her mommy in the above picture sporting her Ralph Lauren shoes and Polo sweater that her Aunt Kelli and Uncle Todd gave her for Christmas.  The bottom picture is Abigail striking her pose with her Great-Grandma Johnson. :-)

Being in the country means riding in the Mule around the land to show Abigail where her daddy grew up.  It was such a beautiful day to go for a family ride through the country.

I just had to take a picture of my man!

The Wisian's!

I


We had such a wonderful and blessed holiday with our families.  We did not get to see everyone this Christmas; however, those who we missed were always on our minds and forever in our hearts.  Our little girl is growing up so quickly and we feel continuously blessed for what God has given us.  We pray that everyone has a safe and memorable New Year's and a blessed 2010!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year's!!
We love all of you!
Brooke, Clayton, and Abigail Wisian

No comments:

Post a Comment