Monday, December 7, 2009

Winter Weather in Houston in early December!


I personally think that Abigail looks a little like a French baby with this hat on.

She just wants to eat her dinner and mommy always has that stinky ole' camera in her face. :-)


There's my girl!

Well this past Friday it began to snow in Houston, which is absolutely amazing!!! Of course I got extremely excited because 1.) it was snowing and 2.) I didn't have to work on Friday so I got to be home with my girl.


More pictures of the snow.

Abigail looking out the window. Poor baby was probably scared of how excited her mama got over snow that didn't even stick on the ground--one day she'll realize the joy of snow. :-)


I was hoping that it would at least stick to our car--no luck in Cypress.



Here is a picture of my wonderful husband and I at Todd and Kelli's pre-wedding party at the River Oaks Country Club last week. There are many more parties to come before the wedding even arrives. :-) We cannot wait for Todd and Kelli to finally say "I do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment