Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Todd and Kelli's Wedding and Our Gingerbread House

Little Miss Abigail striking a pose for mommy!
Here is our little Gingerbread house that Clayton worked so hard putting together. We watched the movie, "A Christmas Vacation" with Chevy Chase (a family tradition of ours) while we put together our gingerbread house.




He did such a good job!




Miss Abigail Lynn giving her daddy some assistance--from her high chair.

Clayton's sister, Holly, helped us out tremendously by flying in from school to take care of Abigail while Clayton and I went to Todd and Kelli's wedding. Abigail was able to really bond with her Aunt Holly while we were at the wedding and they had a great time!!!


Aunt Holly and Abigail--Abigail was confused with why I had the camera in my hand---AGAIN

See what I mean about the bonding---they are so cute together!


Here is a picture of my beautiful younger sister Christina and my younger brother Tommy all dressed up at our brother Todd's wedding.

My niece and nephew, Ashleigh and Garrett dancing at the wedding.

Todd loves going to the movies more than anyone I know; therefore, it was only right to have a groom's cake that had the "Movie Theme" all over it. There was popcorn and candy all over the cake--all made out of cake of course. The cakes were so good that I ate Clayton's share as well.

Here is the amazing Filet Mignon that was brought to me--some of the best food I have ever eaten was at this wedding.

Son and mother dance. My mom was so proud!

Todd and Kelli's first dance.

My little sister, Sydney and her date.


I had my hair and make-up done for the wedding--Kelli invited my to go to her house the morning of the wedding where she had hairstylists and a make-up artist to make me look so beautiful (all the bridesmaids, sisters, and mothers) I have never really felt so pretty before--she made me feel very special.
The wedding took place at the Houston Museum of Fine Arts and was absolutely spectacular!

These roses were were everywhere and were so breathtaking!

Picture of the coolest dancefloor ever---where I was all night




Blurry--I know

My lemon sorbet inside a frozen lemon at the rehearsal dinner.

My place setting at the rehearsal dinner.



Sydney at Kelli's Bridal Luncheon.


My sisters--minus April
There you have it--some pictures from my brother's wedding. I am so excited for Todd and Kelli and even more excited about having Kelli as my new sister. She is a fabulous Aunt to Abigail and we are so happy for Todd and Kelli. It was such a wonderful event and it was nice knowing that we had our baby girl safe at home with her Aunt Holly while we were at the wedding. It was a good night out with my husband and it was even better getting to come home to our baby girl!
We wish for everyone to have a very Merry Christmas!!
We love you!






















No comments:

Post a Comment