Happy Easter--From The Wisian's!!
I recently put up a cute flower canopy in Abigail's nursery. We have been trying to make it look girly girl since the bedding is gender neutral. It looks so much cuter in person I must say. Abigail truly lights up everytime we walk into her room.
We drove to Palacios, Texas over Easter weekend to visit Clayton's mother and his brothers. We walked to the pier to see the water and Pelicans. It was the first warm day of the year so of course I lotioned Abigail all up with her California Baby Lotion and Clayton used an umbrella the entire time. Abigail's skin is so fair that she burns so easily--skin just like her mama.
Looks like Abigail is trying to hold onto her hat to prevent it from blowing away in the wind--such the girly girl already!
Sweet picture of our buggy herself and then a nice shot of her mommy and daddy--couldn't be any happier with what God has provided us. :-)
My sleeping beauty--couldn't dare wake her before going to work but oh did I want to give her a big hug and kisses--I just let her rest instead and stole some sugar when I got home. Clayton gave Abigail her first Mo-Hawk before bath time on Monday night--she seems like she enjoyed it--oh no!
"Talk to the hand mama!"
My wonderful attempt to make Easter cookies--they looked nothing like the cookie cutters that I used. They were suppose to be flowers, a bunny, and little chicks--looked nothing like that.
Well, that is all for now. We had such a wonderful first Easter with our little buggy and feel so blessed to be here as a family. God has listened to our prayers and he is ever present in the eyes of our little girl. We hope you all had a blessed and wonderful holiday and pray to see you soon. Until then, take care!
All of our love, The Wisian's







No comments:
Post a Comment