Thursday, July 30, 2009

Abigail's First Days at Home with Mommy and Daddy




Abigail has begun to smile--it melts mommy and daddy's hearts all the time.




Daddy giving Abby a bath. She loves bathtime!



Abby in her swing. She really doesn't like being in the swing anymore--we have spoiled her already. She only likes to be held and carried around looking at her surroundings. She really doesn't sleep much during the day either--always awake and alert. Good thing she sleeps at night for mommy's sake :-)

Abigail has been such a little blessing for mommy and daddy. We have spent the first few weeks just getting to know each other and establishing some sort of routine and schedule. Our little girl is very alert and happy. She has begun to smile, especially in the mornings. She likes to eat almost around the clock--which can be exhausting for mommy. She has gained about two pounds since we brought her home--in fact I hear her crying now for some dinner. :-) Gotta go but I will write soon and update with more pictures of our growing baby girl. Love ya!
Clayton, Brooke, Abigail, and poor little hound dog, Bella



3 comments:

  1. Sweet Angel Girl!!! I hope all is going well! I cna't wait to talk to you!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pics of Abby!. Can't wait to see her. She is still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! so cute! I can't wait to see her at Christmas! She's already changed so much!

    ReplyDelete