This past weekend we drove down to Nordheim, Texas (Clayton's hometown) to visit family and for Abigail to go to her very first Yorktown Western Days!!! Abigail had such a busy weekend with friends and family that she slept for a full 8 hours on Sunday night without ever changing positions!! Wow, what a tired baby!! She did so many things like attend her first parade outside, sit on a horse, and laughed for the first time with her grandpa. I actually got the first belly laugh on video and I am trying to figure out how to download it to the blog. Mommy and daddy did everything we could to keep out little girl out of the sun on Saturday, but of course she still got some sun to her cheeks and I was beside myself feeling like a terrible mother because you should have seen me use all I could to prevent sunlight to her face (like hold a blanket in front of her stroller as we walked--almost tripping on myself the entire time) Aside from the sun we all had a wonderful weekend together. Here are some pictures that captured our memories.
Abigail and her daddy on her Great Aunt Andra's horse in the country.
She doesn't know what to think about this horse.
No comments:
Post a Comment