Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All Dressed up in Her Aggie Gear for the Saturday Night Game!

Abigail is already enjoying sitting in her high chair to watch her mom and dad cook dinner. We cannot wait for her to be our lil' brownie or cake mixer and help us bake!
All dressed up for the Aggies--even though they lost we were so happy in our little outfit on Saturday.



Abigail did end up spitting up on this Aggie outfit but not to worry--her Aggie parents of course had another washed and ready for her to change into before the game. :-)


She always seems so amazed at the site of the camera. ;-) She looks just like her daddy it is crazy! There has to be a little bit of her mama in there somewhere--I did give birth to her so there has to be! :-)


Again--amazed, confused, and concentrating on the camera that is always in her face. :-)

Abigail and her Nana (my mother). Abigail is at the stage where she is cooing A LOT! She loves it when you talk to her and she will often talk back and sing along with you if you sing a lullaby to her--it is the cutest thing and my favorite thing.


Oh my goodness--we just love her so much!


2 comments:

  1. Carter looks just like Brody too! I keep telling myself that eventually he'll look like me. Abigail, is beatuiful and even if she resembles handsome Clayton she'll still be a knock out! :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke! OMG! I didn't know you had a baby! She is precious. I just found your blog through Jordan's! I will definitely be following! How is everything with you?! Eric and I are living in St. Kitts right now, for 2.5 years. I hope to stay in touch! Take care!

    ~Kori

    ReplyDelete