Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Her Updated Nursery and Bath Time




I know that I already have pictures of her nursery in the blog somewhere; however, we recently put up these butterflies all over her bedroom to make it more "girl-like" since we decorated the nursery to be gender friendly before we knew whether we would have a boy or a girl. These butterflies are actually a type of wall paper cut outs from a company called, "Wallies". They are awesome! All you have to do is get them wet and stick them to the wall, furniture, or anything you wish and they do not damage anything. To remove them, simply wet the surface and pull off the wall and it leaves no residue. It was so much fun decorating her room all girly like!



Just hanging out in the bumbo chair on the floor.



Abigail is the calmest baby when it comes to taking her bath. This is why I know that our daughter is a true girly girl and that I know she will one day love having a spa day with her mommy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment