So there you go, Abigail is learning new things everyday and she is making her mommy and daddy so proud and happy in every way! I look at her everyday and wonder how on earth did I get so blessed to have her in my life. Clayton and I thank God everyday for our little miracle and cannot wait to see what tomorrow brings.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Our Darling Little Abigail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I love watching her grow! I know you are having the best time and enjoying being a mommy! Miss you!
ReplyDeletePS: you look like a model in the pictures from the previous post! Hot mama!!
Jordan--You are the sweetest person!! Thank you for saying I looked like a HOT MAMA because that just made my day. Motherhood definitely looks good on you as well. :-) We miss y'all and plan on making a trip to Dallas soon so Carter can teach Abigail all of his tricks. :-)
ReplyDelete